Main Function: Working as part of a team, the post holder will assist the HR Manager in executing all delegated tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare all employees letters for governmental purposes.
2. Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
3. Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are return
4. Assist the employees in opening bank accounts, having loans by communicating with bank’s representatives.
5. Provide the new employees with punching numbers, and modify the punching locations in case of any transfer.
6. Assist the HR Manager in the leave and compensation Management.
7. Execute all tasks related to sponsorship transfer in collaboration with the Administration and Government Relations Department.
8. Perform any other assignment requested by immediate superior.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|