Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of an organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
• Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
• Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
• Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
• Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
• Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
• Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
• Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
• Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
• Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
• Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
• Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
• Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
• Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
• Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
• Study legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
• Develop and/or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day-care, and employee awards.
• Provide terminated employees with outplacement or relocation assistance.
• Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Kuwait
Search All Jobs