Encourage, recruit, register, and schedule guests to participate in recreation activities. Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests. Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities. Maintain constant surveillance of all activity in the recreational facility to ensure safety and security of children and adults. Explain and enforce the rules and regulations of the recreation facility. Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services. Identify situations where guest is not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager. Clean and maintain recreational equipment and supplies.
Report accidents, injuries, and un safe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs;assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language;answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 25pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
– Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
– Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
– Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
– Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
– Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
– Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
– Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
– Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|