– To lead, direct, manage and co-ordinate the HR Operations for the Commodities SBU at a Senior Level, providing an efficient HR service and contributing to the management of the commodities SBU business by delivering benchmark performance in quality, speed and cost of HR operations, while also providing a HR Generalist & HR Specialist service to all of the SBU business units and functions.
– Ensure that the Commodities SBU HR Plan, and the Commodities SBU Business Strategies are aligned, and linked to the Group Strategic Plan, the Corporate HR Strategic Road Map & Plan, and the Company Annual Operating Plan.
– To provide a Country Level Commodities SBU Employee Services Centre, and limited HR Specialist Services and functions, for all Company managers and employees in the Commodities SBU.
– To standardize the Commodities SBU HR policies, procedures and processes for all the Companies in the Commodities SBU.
– Build the capability of the Commodities SBU HR team and ensure succession planning, career management and development of high performing HR staff.
– Ensure consistency of organization design models that drive a high performance culture across all the Commodities SBU Companies.
– Oversee effective goal setting and deployment processes in all the Commodities SBU Companies.
– To provide leadership for Talent Management (retention, performance, development) of overall talent levels, both in the Commodities SBU BUs and within the Commodities SBU HR Teams.
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Manufacturing; Manufacturing and Production|