• Take ownership in planning, coordinating and performing operational audits of regional audit teams on all regional companies in the group and its subsidiaries.
• Reviewing audit universe for inclusion or exclusion of new entities where required.
• Playing a key role in promoting operational efficiency, compliance and governance dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
• Managing the overall internal audit activity effectively to ensure it adds value to the Group and adhering to the Audit Charter at all time.
• Manage and coordinate operational, financial and compliance audits of regional Group companies and its business segments in accordance with IPPF (IIA), Group Audit Manual and/or any other applicable standards.
• Direct and review the work of auditors (audit teams/ IA managers) engaged to perform operational, financial and compliance.
• Provide value-added recommendations to management regarding controls and best practices
• Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered. Performed all assigned audit duties in manner that reflects the highest professional standards and complies with the guidelines of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Participate in a variety of special projects and assist in special assignment upon request.
• Perform follow up of all major and critical audit observations and reporting the status update to the higher management.
||Manufacturing and Production
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Yemen
Search All Jobs