• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all Resort/Departmental policies and procedures, ensuring that Food & Beverage Department staff is informed as well.
• Coordinate daily with Food & Beverage Department staff to review status of business, schedules, priority assignments, bookings and all information pertinent to the department operation.
• Review Food & Beverage Department staff’s request to block space to ensure that appropriate space is blocked to accommodate the group’s requirements and to minimize labor costs. Resolve any discrepancies.
• Ensure clients are kept organized and updated with all required information.
• Monitor and handle inquiry calls on a timely basis.
• Coordinate with the Executive Chef to plan special requests for clients and special event menus. Arrange introductions between the client and Chef.
• Monitor the preparation and distribution of the Daily Event Sheet. Ensure that all information is complete and accurate and distributed on a timely basis.
• Prepare and distribute the monthly Food & Beverage Department forecast identifying covers and sales by meal period and monitor banquet check billing.
• Provide feedback to Food & Beverage Department staff on their performance. Handle disciplinary problems and counsel employees according to resort standards.
• Monitor, maintain and distribute a monthly lost business report following resort standards.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs