1. Apply approved policies, processes and procedures; monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner and assist in reviewing and maintaining those policies, processes and procedures as required.
2. Prepare bank reconciliations to ensure compatibility between YASREF’s book and bank records, handling general ledgers and bank statements and eliminating inconsistencies.
3. Ensure all month and year-end closing entries are properly executed and closing entry efforts well-coordinated between respective parties to ensure accurate, reliable and timely information.
4. Track the status of costs incurred during/due to project engagements, conduct required analyses, and prepare related reports to accurately reflect those and put forward to concerned parties in YASREF.
5. Actively contribute to the preparation of financial statements in compliance with local and international financial standards (SOCPA & IFRS respectively) and generate MIS and accountability reports related to accounting.
6. Conduct proper Zakat/tax calculations, analyses, and prepare respective reports as required.
7. Coordinate with all parties involved in auditing process within YASREF, including internal auditors, external auditors, and governmental agencies and provide accurate and reliable information on a timely manner to ensure success of the audit in addition to compliance to accounting internal and external processes and standards.
8. Ensure proper communication channels and efforts are maintained with external parties namely the Ministry of Petroleum, Department of Zakat and Income Tax, to maximize effectiveness with accounting processes and procedures for the best interest of YASREF.
9. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Controller.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs