Responsible for carrying out all sort of production in on filling line (1, 4 &5 Liter Bottle). Ensure the process of producing the products is running without interruption.
Inform the Line Supervisor for any problem occurred.
Check the availability of cartons, bottles, caps, and any other related item before starting the process.
As well as make sure that all QC’s are recorded such as weight.
• Make sure all cap’s, cartons, stickers and bottles are correct.
• Contact supervisor for today-plan.
• Do flashing process to clean the pipes, filters and submit the sample to the lab.
• Check the availability of oils at blending area.
• Check the amount of quantity needs to be achieved during the day.
• Prepare the upcoming plan.
• When the pump is activated by the foreman, start the progress.
• Have a few bottles as sample for the quality test (caps, cell, badge and the content), parallel the test.
• Preparing the machine for the next process.
During the progress, taken in consideration the weight of the products frequently to ensure the machine running accurately and meet the level of oil in the bottle based on the form record.
Use a specialized form to record the achieved number of carton per day.
The most important part of the job is to ensure the set-up of the machine before starting the filling progress.
The most Difficult/Complex Part of the job is to use physical effort to arrange the cartons when machines break-down.
Contact the simpler daily for the test result.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACTIONS OR DECISIONS
The job holder receives work guidelines to be carried out, flexibility in personal approaches or when deemed necessary. The supervisor will usually resolve problems which may occur.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Petrochemicals|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|