Is responsible to Execute Marketing sign boards for fuel stations, sales & RSU customers all over the country. Communicates activities throughout the Exterior channels (advertisement agency), which include tailor-made sign boards, (Contacts & Materials), sales support and finalizing legal license from government and nongovernment entities.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including working in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the work load:
• Implements and Executes tactical marketing support programs for company’s Sales externally (RSU, Domestic Sales & ISD).
• Monitors and record all external projects related to Marketing Department, and share weekly status.
• Regular market visits across the company’s market and generating findings reports concerning company’s business.
• Finalizing legal and license requirements at external entities that concerns signage requirements for Domestic Sales, RSU & ISD.
• Handling Signage filing and requirements, along with aligning with 3rd party supplier to implement branding exercise externally.
• On the field support as necessary for Marketing, RSU & ISD.
• Ensures that electric bills are being monitored and paid as per agreements with customers.
The most important part of the job is commitment of Advertizing Agency to deliver materials on time.
The most difficult/complex part of the job is reviewing customer’s contracts to ensure the business is protected from any legal faults.
Internally, graphic designer, dept. peers, finance dept., Sales Dept, RSU & ISD concerned staff. externally; Agency staff and Customers of all sorts.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACTION OR DECISIONS
The job holder receives specific guidance on work to be carried out. Some choice in terms of approach but not priorities. The manager will usually resolve problems which occur.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY AND WORK DIRCTION
Title of Highest Positions Reporting Directly:
Regular standing, walking, driving for up to 60%out side office, 40% doing office work.
While performing the duties of this job, job holder occasionally works near moving mechanical parts or in outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to hot and/or humid conditions, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals. May risk exposure to extreme noise levels, vibrations, fumes and noxious odors, traffic, and moving machinery.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Petrochemicals|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|