Our 2,500 stores make over 360 million transactions and serve 120 million customers in our cafes and restaurants. At the core of this ever-expanding operation is our head office in Kuwait. We source experienced candidates to lead best practice across all head office functions including property, HR, corporate communication, corporate marketing, IT, finance and legal departments and are constantly investing in talent and infrastructure to drive our business forward.
The Field Marketing Manager plays a key role in facilitating and monitoring implementation of the brand and corporate marketing campaigns in local markets, ensuring initiatives are locally relevant and compliant with local licensing regulations and Alshaya guidelines. Specific responsibilities include:
* Highlight local partnership and mall opportunities to the Partnerships / Events team.
* Provide Corporate Marketing Department with local market insight within agreed parameters.
* Collate market-specific data relevant to the planning of the Annual Seasonal Events calendar.
* Assist in developing strategic and operational plans, managing execution, and measuring results.
* Develop and maintain relationships with local publishing houses and share opportunities with Advertising and Media Buying team, including new media channels.
* Work cross functionally with other teams and functions to ensure the efficient implementation of marketing initiatives.
* Build and manage professional relationships with external partners.
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|