1. Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Department.
2. Performs a variety of administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive.
3. Coordinates office management activities for the Director
4. Researches, compiles, assimilates, and prepares confidential and sensitive documents,
5. Reads and screens incoming correspondence and reports; makes preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organizes documents; handles some matters personally and forwards appropriate materials to the Director and staff.
6. Receives and screens incoming calls and visitors, determines which are priority matters, and alerts the Director accordingly. Makes referrals to appropriate staff or provides requested information.
7. Informs others of the Director’s position on issues.
8. Composes letters and memoranda (in English or Arabic) in response to inquiries.
9. Acts as liaison between the Director, subordinates or others, by transmitting directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments.
10. Produces a variety of documents, charts, and graphs in final form.
11. Updates Director on status of issues before scheduled meetings.
12. Prepares agenda and collects materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences; takes minutes and keeps records of proceedings.
13. Plans and coordinates arrangements for professional conferences.
14. Reviews, proofreads, and edits documents prepared for the Director’s or signature.
15. Takes and transcribes dictation on technical and confidential matters from the Director.
||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, other
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Qatar
Search All Jobs