Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties:
• Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
• Takes dictation in shorthand or by machine and transcribes notes on typewriter or computer, or transcribes from voice recordings.
• Composes and types routine correspondence.
• Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
• Answers and screens manager’s telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
• Coordinates manager’s schedule and makes appointments.
• Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
• Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
• Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
• Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
• Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|