Raytheon is seeking a Saudi National Radio Frequency (RF) and Satellite communications (SATCOM) engineer for the development, installation and integration of HF/UHF/SATCOM exterior communication links for voice and digital data. The applicant must have at least 10 years of experience in the setup, configuration and troubleshooting RF and SATCOM equipment and virtual networks. The position requires full time support in Fullerton, California, with transfer to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia within 24 months for system integration and test activities, field support and direct customer technical assistance.
• Installation, integration, and troubleshooting of RF and SATCOM equipment from multiple vendors.
• Service external communications trouble reports of potential anomalies and equipment interface problems.
• Attend subcontractor training on set up, operation, and maintenance of radio communication equipment.
• Ensure the documented baseline matches the as-built configuration to support hardware/software physical configuration audits.
• Utilize test equipment such as oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters, power meters, signal generators, pulse generators, spectrum analyzers, dummy loads, fixed and variable attenuators, and frequency counters to troubleshoot and tune RF equipment.
• Participate in the development of RF and SATCOM training materials for Saudi student learning.
• Assist in the development of network integration and test procedures.
• Participate in formal testing of radio equipment at subcontractor facility or Raytheon System Test Facility for verification of allocated requirements.
• After completion of tasks in Fullerton, permanently transfer to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to support pre-installation preparation, installation, integration and test of the installed equipment, followed by site acceptance test participation and RF/SATCOM service request support.
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs