PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
* The Enablement Executive’s key objective is to sell Education Software and Services by developing the respective market.
* The Education Software portfolio supports the entire process of Knowledge Transfer and Learning. Most important Solutions are: A complete Learning Management Solution; Learning Content; Tooling for measuring User Performance and tools for Content Creation. Education Services include Classroom based training, Education Consulting and End User Training services.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License Revenue
* Annual Revenue – Achieve / exceed quota targets.
* Sales strategies – Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth.
* Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
* Trusted advisor – Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise).
* Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
* Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
* Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
* Territory and Account Leadership – Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
* Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
* Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
* Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
* Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline.
* Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
* Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
* Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory
* Sales Excellence
* Utilize best practice sales models.
* Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
* (Virtual) Account Team
* Demonstrates leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams when needed.
* Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events.
* Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
* 5-10 years of excellent experience in business development and sales of software and services
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|