1. Follow-up and study and analysis of economic releases and reports issued by international organizations.
2. Preparing reports and economic studies in Arabic and English.
3. Collection and statistical analysis of economic data from the kingdom’s foreign trade.
4. Study the status of Saudi Arabia’s non-oil exports and imports structure Saudi drawing up plans and proposals for its development.
5. Prepare an annual report on trade relations with the most important countries with which the Kingdom deals.
6. Study the economic reports received from commercial attachés.
7. Coordination with the ministry’s information center for the inclusion of economic information on the ministry’s website.
8. Follow economic news which is published in the local media and global.
9. Any other tasks assigned by the officials in the area of jurisdiction.
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs