Brief Posting Description
Planning and delivering music instruction to Qatar Music Academy students in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth needed.
1. Supports the implementation of a comprehensive music program at the Academy level.
2. Assist in assessing instructional materials and equipment needed for the Academy’s music program.
3. Teach general music to children from 2 years of age through to 7 years of age. Build upon the current Music for All programs for the Doha community.
4. Support local schools to enhance their current early childhood programs.
5. Identifies, diagnoses, and prescribes remediation for individual learning difficulties.
6. Upon request, assists in curriculum development, selection of texts, equipment and other instructional materials.
7. Following QMA protocols for assessment, including but not limited to assessing, keeping track of and providing feedback promptly and often to students on their progress and assignments – maintaining records of student progress.
8. Conducting interesting, well-planned and well-paced classes, using a variety of instructional techniques, differentiation, strategies, and media appropriate to the lesson and the needs and capabilities of the students.
9. Reflecting on and reviewing personal teaching methods and schemes of work regularly.
10. Assessing, recording and reporting upon student development, progress and attainment according to school procedures.
11. Establishes and maintains open lines of communication with students and their parents to ensure an environment of disciplined learning.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|