1. Supervises preparations and definition of the marketing plan and manual for the department and participates in setting up the marketing policies, procedures and objectives.
2. Handles budgets for miscellaneous sales activities and promotions.
3. Maintains and maximizes the utilization of all automated sales and reservations systems involved with group business.
4. Explores economical data, new developments in certain companies’ structures, new assignments, industrial complexes, new business centers, new projects which all could be of interest and benefit of the hotel.
5. Supervises the existence of an efficient customer database system, which will be capable of identifying to report sales calls and other sales activities and maintains a vigorous updating exercise in certain periods of time.
6. Maintains a fair account distribution amongst the sales employees who will be responsible to manage (visit, handling complaints, update information and follow up) their own account group.
7. Proposes and coordinates the promotional activities undertaken by sales department and/or F&B.
8. Projects and prepares the participation procedure for domestic or international trade shows, fairs, exhibitions, workshops, Roadshows, sales blitzes etc. and participates in such professional business related events.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Nationality:||Lebanon; Saudi Arabia|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|