• Monitors all day to day activities of direct reports.
• Provides positive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
• Works with sales leader to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
• Recommends booking goals for sales team members.
• Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve hotel’s financial room and catering goals.
• Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by the DOS.
• Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
• Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels (e.g., Event Booking Center, Market Sales, GSO) to ensure the property needs are being achieved and the sales efforts are complementary, not duplicative.
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Works with Human Resources, Engineering and Loss Prevention to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations and/or union requirements.
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies customer service and creates a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service.
• Observes service behaviors of associates and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
• Reviews sales and catering guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
• Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of department meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Ensures that a customer recognition program is in effect throughout Sales.
• Develops, implements and maintains a departmental orientation program for associates to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
• Utilizes all available on the job training tools for associates.
• Attends customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships with GSO Managers and customers.
• Executes and supports Kempinski’s Customer Service Standards and Brand Standards.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
• Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs