About the Business:
Toyota, Honda, Marks & Spencers, Ikea, Toys R Us and Dubai Festival City are just some of the amazing renowned brands managed by the Al Futtaim Group of Companies. Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses in the Gulf region. Today, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 65 companies in sectors as diverse as commerce, industry and services, and employs in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe.
About the Job:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: CRM Development Manager
Department: Corporate Marketing, Automotive Division
Location: UAE & Overseas
Responsible for owning the Automotive Digital Strategy at a group level and developing, maintaining and executing digital programmes/ campaigns/ offerings to maximise enquiries and loyalty for the Al-Futtaim Automotive Group.
The incumbent will be required to establish themself as a Domain Expert and Automotive “Group” Lead in the Digital field with the overall responsibility and ownership of three key areas:
* Become the Automotive subject matter specialist to support the individual Automotive businesses (in the UAE and Overseas) in their own organic development with regards to their Digital Strategy with focus on; Customer Engagement, Increasing Opportunities and promoting Group Loyalty.This would require the incumbent to work extremely closely with GMASCO and uphold / maintain the equilibrium of group standards/ policies and highlight areas of concern, improvement, risk and the potential to leverage any group synergies that could essentially save costs.
* Creation and management of the “Al Futtaim Automotive Group” brand online that will act as a channel for Group Initiatives to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and traffic. Scope, develop and deliver a “Group” online platform and manage all related digital projects and maintain content for group website.
Lead the Online Data, Analytics and Reporting from an Automotive Group level.
Support Brands Digital Development
* To support the individual Automotive businesses in their own organic development with regards to their Digital Strategy
* To drive marketing best practice within the organisation
* Uphold Group policies and standards; ensuring alignment to group strategy
* To manage the use of digital media to support the company’s product strategy
Establish AFAG as a brand on-line in its own right
* To establish AFAG as an online brand in its own right, to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and traffic.
* To promote AFAG loyalty and improve inter-group purchases
* To review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
* To manage all online platforms and ensure that all are kept up to date and informative
Create and Maintain AFAG Website
* Responsible (from the Auto side) for the delivery of the AFAG website
* Responsible for improving the design, usability, content and conversion points of the AFAG website
* To develop and execute solid plans to increase page views, unique visitors and to encourage repeat usage.
* Create the Information Architecture for the AFAG website
* Gather the Content, images for site
Support, Strengthen & Optimise the Automotive relationship with Gmasco / EIT
* Support and strengthen the relationship with Auto Businesses and Gmasco/ EIT, to ensure optimisation of Digital tools/ solutions.
* Identify Group synergies and potential cost savings
* To develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and third party providers.
* To work as part of a wider team to drive traffic to the website
Social Media Automotive Lead
* To establis
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|