• Staffs, manages and develops all billing and accounts receivable associates.
• Ensures hotel billings are sent error free and in a timely manner.
• Monitors receivables for timely collections and follows up with appropriate collection correspondence.
• Maintains positive working relations with customers and department managers.
• Interacts with sales and catering staff for timely credit decisions on incoming customers.
• Completes accounts receivable period end closing functions and procedures; credit and period end reporting.
• Stays knowledgeable of accounts receivable system.
• Upholds the policies and procedures outlined in the credit policy.
• Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs