Attends the Morning Briefing by the Showroom Manager on tasks and duties of the day in order to make necessary arrangements and prepare required resources for completion of assigned tasks.
• Checks the shelves and items display in the showroom in order to make sure that all shelves are properly filled with goods and refills shelves wherever there is a need for that.
• Checks that all items on display have Code Number in order to facilitate selling process and ensure that all sold items have been properly recorded.
• Prepares the decoration tools and materials used in making of chocolate arrangements ensuring that all tools and materials are convenient for work of the day in order to avoid any delay during attendance of customers.
• Receives customers with due courtesy and respect and takes their orders attentively ensuring that their orders have been clearly understood by him or her by repeating these orders and explaining the way to prepare them so as customer’s satisfaction is guaranteed to the maximum.
• Arranges packing of the items purchased in a suitable manner and as per request of the customer.
• Assists customers in selection of items, should he or she requests so or expresses such a desire, and passes his or her opinion to the limit acceptable to the customer to avoid unnecessary pressure or direction of customers needs.
•Passes the items purchased to the Showroom Manager and invites customer to pay at the cash box.
• Answers telephone calls and, should the Showroom Manager be busy, receives customer orders ensuring that all necessary details are noted down for proper follow up and execution of the order.
• Assists Showroom Manager in preparing the Daily and Monthly Revenue Reports by providing the information required in order to prepare the reports with complete and correct figures and data.
• Assists in periodic inventory work performed by the Showroom Manager by doing necessary counting and checking to the items and goods in the showroom in order to supply General Manager with accurate figures.
• Performs daily closing up procedures of the showroom such as checking things round, switching off lights, and finally locking the showroom
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||High school or equivalent
Apply Now –
Jobs in UAE
Search All Jobs