MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To coordinate the administration of the prime contract and subcontracts on a company project.
1. To ensure that the administration of contracts by projects is carried out in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
2. To monitor the performance of awarded subcontracts, checking and agreeing the accuracy of monthly payment applications during the life of the subcontract and at completion of the work.
3. To formulate change orders to existing subcontracts for change in scope and / or pricing.
4. To assist in the review and settlement of any claims as may be raised by subcontractors.
5. To assist in the preparation of change orders to the prime contract between company and client.
SAFETY AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
• Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.