Our client is a leading force in major construction projects through-out the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This multi-award winning company is recognized for its innovation and high standard of production for its oil and gas, petrochemical and energy sector clients.
The Camp Recreation and Welfare Supervisor plans, organizes, and directs or carries out a program of activities, which will provide entertainment, intercommunication, exercise, relaxation, opportunity to express creative talent, and fulfill basic psychological, social, and spiritual needs for employees.
Core functions of the role include to:
• Initiates and promotes activities both within and outside the camp to stimulate and promote employees interest, communication and general well being.
• Encourages hobbies and supervises craft activities among staff, in groups or individually in recreational areas
• Complies with safety regulations and policies.
• Plans parties, provides games, and encourages staff to assist in the planning.
• Encourages intellectual / educational development through literature, lectures, movies, cultural events, and other activities available in the community.
• Is responsible for appearance of work area.
• Must be familiar with safety Standards
• Must maintain documentation of all activities
• Perform other duties as directed by the camp manager
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|