Working individually and within teams, the Business Intelligence Analyst will collect and analyze data and input from multiple internal sources and organize into actionable marketing competitive information. He/ she will provide the organization with timely, accurate analysis on strategies to improve marketing effectiveness on digital platforms (online & mobile).
• Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
• Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
• Conduct or coordinate tests with other teams to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
• Identify or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
• Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
• Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media; Internet/E-commerce; Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|