As a Business Development Specialist at iHorizons, you will play a key role developing, generating and penetrating into strategic and profitable Lines of Business (LOBs) on a continuous basis, whether that means new markets, new partnerships with other businesses/vendors, introducing new products or services, or development on existing services/products, to better meet the needs of the targeted market(s).
You will analyze market needs/technology trends, identify unique opportunities for new businesses – finding the right product/service/vendor/partner to fulfill market needs, developing relationships and agreements with those parties, and developing marketing strategies for the new product/service. Also, you will communicate the business development plan with iHorizons stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must have significant business development experience and achievements in developing profitable lines of business in technology field that proved profit/revenue driven and sustainable.
Your success in this role will be measured by:
– Revenue and profit growth resulting from new LOBs. These are targets that will be set in cooperation between iHorizons management and Business Development Specialist.
– The diversity of LOBs introduced, which help mitigate market and competitive risks.
– The continuity and consistency of new businesses developed.
– Identify and develop market opportunities for new LOBs.
– Develop partnerships with technology vendors.
– Gather and analyze information on competitor’s offerings, pricing, market share, and marketing programs.
– Analyze financial feasibility and profitability of new LOBs, in coordination with Finance team.
– Transfer knowledge to Sales team to enable them to effectively sell the new services.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Nationality:||Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Palestine; Syria; Tunisia|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|