Will assist the Branch Manager in business development and be directly responsible for revenue generation from specified geographical areas.
The Business Development Executive will work towards achieving set targets on all core products. ACI/ GPGI /SFI / ACE / SFE / GPGE & WMS.
1. Manage an assigned geographical sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues & coverage to meet corporate objectives.
2. Develop prospective clients, make cold calls and service and grow existing clients.
3. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
4. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to maintain sales pipeline sheet SPANCO sheet
5. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
6. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
7. Maintain sales kits and current product knowledge.
8. Respond to inquiries by clients.
9. Prepare quotations through Customer service / Sales coordinator & send to clients.
10. Follow -up on quotations and close business, if lost revert with reasons.
11. On receiving confirmed business hand over to customer service with a proper SOP wherever required.
12. Assist the credit control team to collect dues and outstanding amounts from clients in allotted credit limit.
13. Meet corporate budgeted targets.
14. Timely submission of reports set by the management as per the deadline.
15. Provide MIS information on Market & Competitor activity to Management.
16. Ensure Credit customers are wetted out through the with Credit approval process.
17. Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
18. Other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|