Brand Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
– Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on consumer understanding to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with consumers.
– Involvement in the development of the company’s long term planning that identifies new business opportunities, markets and partners.
– Working closely with the Sales team and Marketing Research companies to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies.
– Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
– Implementing the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
– Coordinating the development of communication materials such as advertising, catalogues, websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays.
– Work very closely with the partner suppliers and travel internally and internationally to maintain very strong relationship.
– Delivering internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
– Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
– Coordinating regular meetings and preparing regular reports outlining the brands’ performance.
– Managing the status of projects, product testing and the evaluation of external agencies.
– Delivering the company volume & financial targets for the brand.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|