1. Perform audit activities including planning, field work, reporting and wrap up.
2. Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
3. Prepare detailed reports on audit findings. Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
4. Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions. Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
5. Review and analyze annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition.
6. Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate. Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
7. Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives. Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
8. Conduct pre-implementation internal audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|