• Ensures all associate accidents and guest liability incidents are reported to Claims Reporting Service in a timely manner.
• Performs duties of the Safety & Security Manager in his absence.
• Ensures compliance with policies on proper investigative procedures for loss of hotel assets.
• Ensures security staff is certified in first aid and CPR.
• Strives to improve service performance.
• Utilizes an “open door” policy.
• Brings issues to the attention of the department manager and Human Resources as necessary.
• Ensures hotel policies are administered fairly and consistently.
• Trains security staff to effectively monitor and protect hotel assets.
• Collaborates with the Safety & Security Manager on ways to continually improve departmental performance.
• Ensures proper documentation of property patrols is maintained.
• Helps associates and guests obtain necessary medical attention on a timely basis.
• Assists in the management of claims by ensuring proper procedures are followed and documented.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
• Supervises security staff to effectively monitor and protect hotel assets.
• Handles guest problems and complaints effectively.
• Communicates critical information to Safety & Security officers based on knowledge gained at pre- and post-convention meetings.
• Assists in the development and implementation of emergency procedures.
• Trains staff on proper patrol procedures.
• Reports any procedure violations to the Safety and Security Manager and appropriate management.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs