An Extensive background with a complex experience in business through conceptualizing strategies, augmenting & streamlining processes, sales & marketing for MPO/ HRo & BPO industry.
Excellent communication and people management skills and a track record that demonstrates self motivation, creativity and initiative to achieve both personal & corporate goals.
Professional Strength & Skills:
– Extensive background in complex
– Constant review of activities/processes to reduce costs and work on the principle of Maximum benefits through Minimum costs.
– Ability to motivate and activate the entire administration team to function much above desired levels of efficiency.
– Key Tasks / Duties and Responsibilities:
– Identifying and networking with prospective clients from various sectors, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and sales growth.
– Creating and Delivering Sales plans
– Services sales experience in BPO industry is a must.
– Good network of Influencers and Decision makers in Services industry.
– Expertise in generating new sales, acquisition & transition along with great negotiation skills & is target driven.
– Formulating annual business plans / strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue generation & realize organizational goals.
– Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major clients including Fortune 500/100 clients, government, institutional and corporate accounts.
– Mapping the competitors market requirements and making strategies, making proposals to the client & sending it on timely basis.
– Handling entire Business Development Operations & Marketing
– Meeting Corporate Clients, MNCs, as per scheduled appointments on daily basis and doing presentation to CEOs, Directors, VP on day to day basis.
– Identifying the competitors and market conditions by doing research & study of companies, market valuations, rates, requirements & technological advancements
– Acting as a key account person for all the leading clients & bring back more business by up selling & cross selling of various service lines.
– Excellent negotiator and aggressive approach towards closure of deals
– Handling and managing a team of executives and working with them to achieve their targets
– To sustain and grow the business from existing clients
– Driving Client Relationships (Telecom, Banking and Insurance) generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and sales growth.
– Ensuring revenue growth by maintaining productivity/ cost per workstation.
– Creating a strategy framework for the companies activities in the concerned vertical.
– Establishing the company brand name in the select geographies and vertical with the help of the integrated marketing effort.
– Creating and closing new business opportunities for the company
– Manage the full corporate sales cycle – from initial unqualified enquiry, quotation, evaluation and support issues, commercials, price negotiation and closure.
– Manage a personal sales pipeline
– Conduct prospecting and lead follow up from marketing activities as required
– Adhere to sales processes & methodologies and ensure accurate & timely data input in the customer & prospect database
– Enhancing the revenue from existing customers and their affiliates
– Providing support to customers, including transfer of information, presentations and training to customers & partners.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|