Supervise, train, and inspect the performance of assigned Kitchen Staff, ensuring that all procedures are completed to the Hotel and Marriott Standards, while working within the budgeted guidelines. Assist where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests. Provides support, training, direction, and focus, helps staff members have continuous success. Develop understanding of stewarding .
1) Ability to input and access data in computer.
2) Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous.
3) Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals.
4) Ability to think clearly, quickly, maintain concentration and make concise decisions.
5) Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
6) Ability to focus attention on details.
7) Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
8) Ability to ensure security of guest room access.
9) Ability to work well under pressure.
10) Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
11) Ability to facilitate 6 step PSP and 9 step QIP.
12) Ability to exert physical effort in performing daily assignments of all kitchen positions.
13) Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team.
14) Ability to be positive and upbeat and to create that feeling in others.
15) Ability to think of ways to improve, do more, get better.
16) Ability to Create teamwork in a department.
17) Ability to retain good staff members.
18) Ability to Set goals and clear measurements to obtain them.
19) Ability to set and maintain a clear set of priorities.
20) Ability to recognize opportunities available to you vs. problems.
21) Ability to work long intense hours weekly.
22) Ability to recognize staff members.
23) Ability to improve employee morale and maintain it.
24) Ability to respond to negativity and work through it.
25) Ability to create a vision and purpose for what needs to be done.
26) Ability to “call the shots”, be independent yet, respect authority.
27) Ability to take charge and provide leadership in a variety of situations.
28) Ability to motivate co-workers to action.
29) Ability to give credit and highlight others success.
30) Ability to anticipate events.
31) Ability to use financial data and other data well in terms of making decisions.
32) Ability to make “right” decisions spontaneously.
33) Ability to match the right person to the right job.
34) Ability to remove obstacles.
35) Ability to move others past obstacles.
36) Ability to get others to want to be a part of things.
37) Ability to run a successful and profitable business.
38) Ability to create good relationships with individuals.
39) Ability to move in and initiate relationships when appropriate.
40) Ability to meet deadlines.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|