1. Verify and approve material and service invoices from local suppliers; verifies and forward invoices to appropriate level of authority.
2. Maintain records of payments on individual purchase orders, as necessary, to avoid exceeding total monetary limitations. Also maintain records of committed quantities at specified prices for checking local suppliers’ invoices.
3. Check quantity invoices against receiving documents. Use judgment in disposing of shortages or overages in materials, the nature of which does not permit exact quantity to be delivered.
4. Assure change in currency of payment from that specified in the purchase terms is in accordance with the latest guidelines which change from time to time.
5. Assure material has been inspected prior to processing invoices.
6. Perform careful calculations in reviewing invoices issued against terms of Purchase Orders and Purchase Agreements (which has become progressively, more complex) to avoid making over payments to vendors.
7. Return incorrect or irregular invoices to buyer who in turn contacts local suppliers for necessary corrections or verifications if they do not agree with Purchase Orders/ Purchase Agreement terms.
8. Initiate payment statistic forms which are the basis of an Annual Report of payments to local suppliers which is furnished to SAG; determines local suppliers’ tax liabilities.
9. Maintain files other than Purchase Orders or Purchase Agreements, such as manufacturers’ price lists and catalogs, which form the basis of payments in certain cases.
10. Prepare claims request and subsequent reminders upon Traffic Department instructions.
11. Check demurrage charges on locally delivered material bills of lading.
12. Initiate correspondence by letter with outside sources discrepancies in invoices rendered.
13. Check and submit the custom clearance requests to the Custom Document clerks.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
||Certification / diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs