An opportunity exists for young dynamic person to join our UAE Team to work on several projects that have and are launching in the UAE. The role includes developing merchant relationships with UAE as well as prospecting and signing new agreements to join our programs and provide ongoing servicing to those merchants to increase transactions and/or card sales. If you would like a career change with a chance to grow in an expanding company, you must have a dynamic personality, good sales skills and can add value, then you may be the person we are looking for.
Key Accountabilities / Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work on projects as required by the business.
• Ensure project related administrative tasks are conducted effectively and efficiently.
• Develop and maintain relationships with merchant management, key staff, and floor staff.
• Train and support the merchant staff on relevant product including POS device and how to use as well as install the device.
• Arrange merchant payments to Procco and handle any invoice queries/disputes..
• Ensure that merchants are displaying the marketing collaterals as per the agreements and Procco’s procedures.
• Generate new merchant leads and present Procco products to potential merchants, cross selling and up selling where applicable.
• Ad-hoc support as and when required by the business to ensure the effective operations.
• Reporting such as Call Logs. Daily and Weekly Reports as per departmental procedures and required by the management.
• Handle and resolve any objections raised by merchants including transaction disputes. Also ensure proper tracking until closure.
• Provides world class customer service to both internal and external customers and strives continuously.
• Must be able to multi-task, communicate well over the phone, be competent with a computer to adequately perform the job with accuracy and attention to detail.
For more information please visit Procco web page:
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Sales; Financial Services; Banking|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|