PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Account Executive (AE) assumes the leadership role within assigned accounts, for the sale of SAP Core ERP solutions. In this capacity, the AE will identify and qualify opportunities within their accounts, and develop and drive strategy and executive relationships within each. The AE will assume ownership for ERP revenue generation within assigned accounts with focus on Industry Specific Solutions for either Portfolio or Strategic Sectors.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Proactive territory relationship coverage and overall account leadership of specified accounts/contacts
* Actively understand the makeup of the Customer or Prospect, understand how they use technology in current environment, future plans, purchasing processes, etc.
* Establish trusted advisor relationships with executives across functional/divisional areas in each account that will provide the foundation for future business opportunities and ongoing, accurate account information.
* Enhance relationships through the proper deployment of appropriate SAP resources to meet and exceed customer expectations through successful execution of SAP’s Customer Engagement Lifecycle (CEL).
* Assume leadership role in account transitions to ensure proper and consistent communication with customer and virtual customer support team.
* Actively participate in coordination of other SAP sales resources on the territory to maximize overall SAP revenues and customer satisfaction.
* Prioritise, qualify and develop the sales territory.
* Lead a virtual account team to create, maintain and execute on an account plan for each account to drive revenue from the account.
* Update CRM with customer intelligence.
* Accept marketing generated leads as opportunities.
* Execute sales initiatives to identify and acquire new potential customers.
* Manage opportunities within the assigned Field Sales Representatives territory to ensure account development and opportunity progression through the sales pipeline.
* Identify new pipeline opportunities to generate new business Identify, pursue and close sales opportunities through the successful execution of CRM.
* Position SAP to win sales opportunities by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
* Orchestrate resources within accounts by defining and deploying the appropriate teams to execute winning sales strategies and exceed customer expectations.
* Provide thought leadership in discussing and communicating account strategy with the team.
* Maintain an accurate, timely and documented pipeline of opportunities (prospects and suspects) within CRM and provide appropriate communication of such to SAP management.
* Continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position SAP solutions against them.
* Provide relationship management support and activity management via telephone, e-mail and web to ensure customer satisfaction and goal achievement.
* As necessary, leverage field resources or channel partners to manage sophisticated or complex transactions.
* Manage the details of all of your assigned accounts.
* Within each account in the territory, assist the wider SAP team in pursuit and development of additional revenue opportunities for additional SAP products and services.
* Manage the utilization of SAP resources throughout the assigned account base.
* Maintain an up-to-date recorded inventory of all accounts, including opportunities, contacts and history within CRM.
* Strive to always grow each new sale into a strong reference for SAP.
* Within each assigned account, seek to expand and strengthen SAP’s presence by establishing proactive relationships with influential people, both within the customer and other third parties.
* Support (through direct and active participation)
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|