Inspect, repair, and maintain HVAC, air quality control, and refrigeration equipment. Maintain and conduct daily inspections of the mechanical plant. Monitor and control property temperature. Monitor and analyze energy and utilities usage. Calibrate all controls, gauges, meters, and other equipment. Assemble, install, test, repair, and maintain electrical systems or electronic wiring. Assemble, install, and maintain pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, etc. Perform routine pool and spa maintenance
* Inspect, repair, and maintain HVAC, air quality control, and refrigeration equipment (e.g., boilers, chillers, and air handling units/controls), including charging refrigeration systems, replacing air filters, and cleaning coils.
* Test and record boiler, condenser, and open/closed loop systems water quality and take any necessary corrective action such as adding chemicals to prevent corrosion and harmful deposits.
* Activate valves to maintain required amounts of water in boilers, to adjust supplies of combustion air, and to control the flow of fuel into burners.
* Monitor boiler water, chemical, and fuel levels, and make adjustments to maintain required levels.
* Monitor and inspect boiler equipment, computer terminals, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, safety devices, and meters to detect leaks or malfunctions, and to ensure that equipment is operating efficiently and safely.
* Fire gas- or oil-fed boilers using automatic gas feeds or oil pumps
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|