Your key responsibilities will be:
• This role will work as part of the IMEA Staffing team, and will provides limited or routine answers to customers and applicants on staffing process.
• Follows documented staffing processes to contribute towards the Company’s compliance and competitiveness.
• Maintains data for use in contacting potential candidates for opportunities at Boeing.
• Assists in the identification of potential candidates to encourage them to apply for openings.
• Sends out applications and related forms to candidates following existing processes.
• Reviews candidate applications and related forms for completeness.
• Handles correspondence with applicants Law Department and managers related to government conflict of interest.
• Assists higher level staff with routine administrative hiring tasks.
• Supports the pre-employment process for new and re-hire employees by using specific guidelines processes procedures to prepare for employee orientation.
• Provides customer support for routine staffing questions.
• Coordinates interviews including scheduling and making travel accommodations as required.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Airlines/Aviation; Aerospace and Defense|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|