- Woking, United Kingdom
- April 10, 2017
Successful, professional and result oriented, with proven experience in the IT market, both in sales/marketing and technical advisory. Always looking forward to self-improvement and delivering the best performance. Excellent leadership and management skills and aptitude to work in a multicultural and fast progressing environment. Outstanding networking skills, equally with peers, subordinates, senior management and clients/stakeholders.
- Minor Language: Portuguese
- Linguistics applied to translation.
- English, Spanish and Italian literature
• Advanced reporting on the generated pipeline and overall results.
• Set-up, implementation and management of sales and marketing campaigns
• Quality assessment, target definition and training for the sales team
• Define and control all the Microsoft user account processes (setup, Dynamics CRM provisioning, SharePoint, RAS)
• Manage and develop the relationship with key stakeholders (country product managers and marketing leaders)
• Internal IT management: roll-out and implementation of productivity software and operating systems.
Achievements: Set up of the Microsoft Western Europe Telemarketing Engine, the sales and lead generation group in charge of supporting Microsoft subsidiaries across 12 countries in Western Europe, in 12 different languages. Definition and management of the tele qualification campaign for the Automated Marketing generated sales leads (MAQL - Marketo). The current lead revenue for this campaign surpasses $18 M