- Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil
- April 22, 2017
Six years of professional experience in multinational companies with working on production management and process improvement being responsible for project management, process improvement, Security Analysis, production control, cost and people management.
- Coordinate the activities of the team of process engineering and quality.
- Maintenance of the quality system, ensure that all products are sent to customers within specifications and perform quality incident investigation.
- Coordinate the Management of Change process, Maintenance of master data and process flowcharts.
- Active participation on the Production Process of organization by improving processes and the capability of manufacturing.
- Develop engineering designs and be the support of engineering processes in multidisciplinary projects.
- Management of change in production procedures, process and equipment.
- Follow the daily production processes and propose improvements to reduce costs, process time and improve quality.
- Coordinate production team of 100 employees in 4 shifts and ensure the attendance to the production plan.
- Ensure the implementation of safety and quality standards demanded by the company.
- Cost management and Budget setting.
- Coordinating process improvement projects
- Run Kaizen workshops events in order to seek continuous improvement.